Inducing and treatment of Human cells by ZnO Nanoparticles
Keywords:anticancer, cancer therapy, metal zinc oxide nanoparticles
AbstractThe therapy processes of tumor cells by using NPs such as metal zinc oxide nanoparticles (ZnO-NPs) are studied for many cases.NPs are the multidisciplinary nanostructure molecules which are being used in the diagnosis and dealing of the demanding diseases such as cancer. This study is achieved by theoretical method is called curve fitting that simulates the experimental results of the researchers [7,8]. In this paper, we summarize the effects of ZnO nanoparticles and we note the intensity variation with a degree of diffraction and also the variation of absorbance with wavelength in the boundary range of time. One notices that the our consequences for the NPs match with the experimental results [7,8] and introduced the polynomial equations for intensity and absorbance. From these equations, the results can be expanded to limit variable values to test the changes of treatment behaviors.
- G.A. Somorjai, Introduction to Surface Chemistry and Catalysis. 1st ed., Wiley, New York, 1994.
- D.P. Woodruff and T.A. Delchar, Modern Techniques of Surface Science-Second Edition, Cambridge Solid State Science Series.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1994.
- M. Rajamathi, R. Seshadri, Oxide and chalcogenide nanoparticles from hydrothermal/ solvothermal reactions, Curr. Opin. Solid State Mater. Sci. (2002),6: 337–345.
- J.F. Chen, M.Y. Zhou, L. Shao, Y.Y. Wang, J. Yun, N.Y. Chew, et al., Feasibility of preparing nanodrugs by high-gravity reactive precipitation, Int. J. Pharm. (2004):269, 267–274.
- Li J, Guo D, Wang X, Wang H, Jiang H, Chen B. The photodynamic effect of different size ZnO nanoparticles on cancer cell proliferation in vitro. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2010;5:1063–1071.
- Nair S, Sasidharan A, Rani VD, Menon D, Nair S, Manzoor K, et al. Role of size scale of ZnO nanoparticles and microparticles on toxicity Toward bacteria and osteoblast cancer cells. J Mater Sci: Mater Med.2009;20: 235–241
- Mohd Javed Akhtar, Maqusood Ahamed, Sudhir Kumar, MA Majeed Khan, Javed Ahmad, Salman A Alrokayan3, Zinc oxide nanoparticles selectively induce apoptosis in human cancer cells through reactive oxygen species International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2012
- V. Uskokovick, M. Drofenik, Synthesis of materials within reverse micelles, Surf. Rev. Lett. (2005) , 12:239–277.