Synthesis Characterization of new compounds derivatives from amino acids (Alanin, Argenine and Aspartic acid)
AbstractThis work involves preparation many compounds from cyclization of amino acid (Alanin, Argenine and Aspartic acid) by acetic an hydride to give (1-3) compounds, the last react with hydrazine to give its derivatives 1-amino -1- H –imidazol 5(4H) one. Schiff’s bases was prepared from react (4-6) compound with various aldehydes and ketones ethyl bromo acetate react with (4-6) will be prepare (15-17) which react with hydrazine to give hydrazide derivatives (18-20) which condensation with aldehyde to keton to form Schiff’s bases (21-25).on the other side compounds (15-17) react with thiosemicarbazide to obtain (26-28) which convert to (24-30) by deal with H2SO4 and to (31-33) by react with Sodium hydroxide
- Alan.R. Katritzcy; Rees. Comprehensive metro cyclic chemistry. Vol5, P469-498, 1984.
- Grimmett, M.Ross. Imidazol and Benzimidazol Sythesis Academic press, 1997.
- Brown, E.G. Ring Nitrogen and key Bimolecular. Kluwer Academic press, 1998.
- Pozharskii, A.F, et.al. Hetrocyclic in life and society dohn wily and sons. 1997.
- Hetrocyclic chemistry TL.Gilchrist, the Bath press 1985 ISBON-582-0141-2.
- AL-Soud, Y.A. and AL- Masoudi, N.A. pharmazic, 5, 372-375, 2001.
- AL-soud, Y.A. and Rana F.Halah and AL- Masoudi, N.A. org. pre. Proce. Int., 34(6) 648-654(2002).
- AL-Soud, Y.A. and AL- Masoudi, N.A.J. Brazilian chem.. soc. 14(5), 790-796, 2003.
- AL-Soud, Y.A. and AL- Masoudi, N.A.and Ferwanah, A.S. Bioorg and med chem., 11(8), 1701-1708, 2003.
-AL-Soud, Y.A. and AL-Dweri, M.N and AL Masoudi N.A. Bioorg and Med. Chem.. 2004.
- A.J stuper, W.F. Brugger and B.C. Jurs, chemo metrics: Theory and application , B.R. Kowalski: American chemical society, Washington, D.C., 1997.
- Heinrich Debus (1858). ((uber die Einwirkung des Amomniaks auf Glyoxal)). Annalen der chemic und farmacie 107 (2) 199-208.
- Micro wave-mediated synthesis of Lophine. Developing Mechanism. To explain product crouch. R.Dauid; Howard.
Copyright (c) 2021 University of Thi-Qar Journal Of Medicine
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.