1. Thoai Dang Nguyen , Tram Thi Huyen Nguyen, Quang Vinh Tran., The incidence of oral candidiasis in patient with diabetes mellitus : A cross-sectional study in southern Vietnam. Journal of Critical Reviews, 2020.7(4):p.82-86. 2. Alanazi, N.H., et al., P
AbstractThis study was conducted in order to determine some of the changes that thalassemia can cause on some of the physiological and biochemical characteristics of the blood. (60) samples were selected and divided into three groups, the first represents control and includes (20) samples from healthy people, the second includes (20) samples and represents the group of people with thalassemia with spleen, and the third group includes (20) samples and represents the group of people with thalassemia who have had their spleen removed. The results of the current study showed a significant decrease (P < 0.05) in the levels of both hemoglobin and compacted cell volume in the second and third affected groups compared to the control group, while the results did not show any significant differences (P < 0.05) between the three groups in the rates of both Cholesterol, protein and ل glucose.
- Robert M. Kliegman Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 21th Edition .
- Chernoff, AI. The Distribution of the Thalassemia Gene: A Historical Review.
- Michael Bannon, Yvonne Carter Practical Paediatric Problems: A Textbook for MRCPCH. 4- Cappellini, N.; Cohn,Eleftheriou, A.; Piga, A. and Porter, J.(2014). Guide lines for the clinical managements of thalassaemia. Published by thalassaemia international federation(TIF). Cyprus.
-Drescher,F.;Clinton,H.;Chopra, D. and Green, T. (2003), provided by Healthwise. 6- Qari MH, Wali Y, Albagshi MH, Alshahrani M, Alzahrani A, Alhijji IA, et al Regional consensus opinion for the management of Beta thalassemia major in the Arabian Gulf area Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2013;8:1–12.
- Borgna, C, and Pignatti C. (1998). Survival and disease complicationsin thalassaemia major”. Annals of the New York Academy of sciences, 850: 227.231.
- Coles, E.H. (1980) Veterinary clinical pathology. 3th. ed. saunders comp Philadelphia. 9- Cappellini, N.; Cohn, Eleftheriou, A.; Piga, A. and Porter, J. (2000) 10- Guide lines for the clinical managements of thalassaemia Published by thalassaemia international federation (TIF). Cyprus. 11- Dresher, F.; Clinton, H.; Chopra, D.and Green, T. (2003),provided by Healthwise. 12- Richmond, W. (1973) Serum cholesterol as aprognostic factor after myocardialinfection the framinghan study. clin. Chem., 19:1350.
- Talib, V. H. (1996), A. hand book of medical laboratory technology. W. H. O.C. B s.
- Schalm,O.W.; Jain, N.C. and corrol, E. T. (1975). veterinary hematology Leo and Febiger .3rd, ed., Philadelphia.,
Copyright (c) 2023 University of Thi-Qar Journal Of Medicine
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.